Berhampur is a foodie city of Odisha. We met two enthusiastic foodies in town- Vaishali and Jagdish from Discover Berhampur who helped us explore the street gems of Berhampur.
Here we tried following dishes-
1. Pickles, Papad and Nabat- Bada Bazar
2.Balaji Sweets- Bada Bazar Must try- Malpua, Rasbali, Kakara and Anto Pakudi
3. Hotel Girija- Girija Chhaka Must try -Pudding
4. Pidha Hotel, City High School Road Must try- Mutton Curry
5.New Briyani Centre- Corporation Road, Biju Patnaik Park Must try- Mutton Biryani
6. Gopalpur Beach Must try- Jhalmudi
7. Billu Dhaba- NH 16 Must try- Egg Tadka
8. Rahim KGN Kebab- Corporation Road, Biju Patnaik Park Must try- Kebab
9. Mix Chakuli- City High School Road Must try- Mix Vegetable Chakuli
10. Sprouts Chaat- City High School Road Must try- Sprouts Chaat
11. Sri Ram Ghugni Chaat- City High School Road Must try- Ghugni Chaat
12. Kishore Pakoda, Giri Market Must try- Saku, jackfruit chips, Papu segudiliu
13. Hotel Samala, Annapurna Market Must try- Puri Upma
About Anubhav Sapra : Anubhav Sapra is an avid foodie! He is a Founder but proudly calls himself a Foodie-in-chief at Delhi Food Walks. He is also a street-food and Indian regional cuisine connoisseur and loves to write about street-food.