TATA Steel Bhubaneswar Half Marathon 2017 will be held on 8th Jan 2017 at Kalinga Sports Complex, Bhubaneswar. Event consist of 3 competitive races. 5KM Run, 10KM Run and 21KM Run for Men and Women.
Race Day Timeline ( Kalinga Stadium- 8th Jan 2017)
|5:30 Hrs||Half Marathon (21.0975 Km) Run Men & Women||Hold up area near Sky Walk 4. ( Entry from Gate No. 1 & 3)|
|5:50 Hrs||Half Marathon (21.0975 Km) Run Men & Women||participants marching to starting pointsFrom hold up area to Starting point|
|6:00 Hrs||Half Marathon (21.0975 Km) Run (Men & Women)||Starting point (Flag off)|
|6:45 Hrs||10 Km Run Men & Women||Hold up area near Sky Walk 4. ( Entry from Gate No. 1 & 3)|
|7:00 Hrs||10 Km Run||participants marching to starting pointFrom hold up area to Starting point|
|7:15 Hrs||10 Km Run for Men & Women||Starting point (Flag off)|
|7:30 Hrs.||5 Km Run Boys & Girls for Under – 16 years age group||Hold up area near Sky Walk 4. ( Entry from Gate No. 1 & 3)|
|7:50 Hrs||5 Km Run||participants marching to starting pointFrom hold up area to Starting point|
|8:00 Hrs||5 Km Run for Boys & Girls U-16 years||Starting point (Flag off)|
GUIDELINES AND SECURITY INSTRUCTIONS
- All participants must enter the Kalinga Stadium from Gate No. 1 and assemble near sky walk 4.
- It is compulsory for the runners to wear RFID BIB Chip & BIB Number provided by the organizers. Runner must firmly pin allotted BIB Number. Runner should not use other than allotted BIB Number.
- Each chip is digitally registered on your name and BIB number. It is the responsibility of runners to ensure to pass through Timing Sensors at the start points, en route & at Finish Point
- All participants must be medically fit for the run.
- Any runner experiencing any difficulty due to medical or health reasons should immediately contact Volunteers/Technical Officials.
- Participants are requested not to carry fire crackers, weapons and any other materials which are against security.
- Participants will not be permitted under influence of liquor or any other drug.
- Organisers are not responsible for loss or damage to personal belongings.
- On first come first basis, vehicles may be parked at inside the stadium from Gate No. 1 only.
- All finishers in half marathon will be awarded medals.
- The Certificate will be available on the website (www.tatasteelbbsr-run.com.) 12th January 2017 from (www.tatasteelbbsr-run.com.)