Global Odisha Conference 2015 will host delegates of highest reputations to deliberate on areas such as:
1.Education – Formation of a Think Tank to put Odisha at the fore front of educational map
2.Art, Culture – Exposure and promotion of Odia arts in Western World
3.Jagannath Culture – Cross the World, Global Odia communities
4.Communication – Adopt modern practices in Media and Press
5.Tourism – Road Show Enhancement of Buddhist Tourism, Natural resources
6.Business – Attracting Foreign Investors and foster Joint Ventures
7.Spiritual – Odia philosophies / Yoga
8.Oriya Film Festival – Odia films and Films made by Overseas Odias
9.Odia Literature – Seminars & Promoting Odia language
10.Expert assistance to the Governments – Issues, suggestions and remedies
- GO 2015 is working on programs to be held at the White House, United States Capitol, United States Department of Commerce, U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Smithsonian, Kennedy Center of Performing Arts etc. The program is envisaged to be co-sponsored by the Government of India, the Government of Odisha and various private organizations.
- The expected dignitaries are Vice President of India, CM and Governor of Odisha, Hillary Clinton, High ranking cabinet officials fro Odisha, India and US
- 46th OSA Annual Convention of OSA will continue from July 2 to July 4, 2015 at the Gaylord Resort with the first day dedicated to the Odisha Development Day and other workshops.
- The annual OSA convention typically features presentations and workshops on literature, women’s issue, poetry reading, youth events, dance and music competitions, cultural performance by invited artists, inter-chapter drama competition, shows, food samplings, art and crafts, vendor displays, employment opportunities, investment opportunities, corporate displays, etc.
- Pratap Das has been selected as the Convener for both of the events. Tapan Padhi, President of OSA, Sikhanda Satapathy, Vice President of OSA, Bimal Mishra, President of Washington DC Chapter, Leena Mishra, Co convener of OSA are leading the planning of this momentous event on behalf of OSA. Detail information will be available at the OSA website. Please contact Pratap Das, Convener at [email protected]om